StyleMint

I've been keeping up with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's latest style endeavor, StyleMint, since it came out back in July. Today I finally found a sweet deal with FabSugar where you get 3 of their shirts for $45, which is 50% of the normal price. I decided I couldn't pass it up! 
I purchased these three.
(Life is a Mountain Not a Beach tee, Abbot Kinney in Cabernet, Rush in Cream)

StyleMint is a monthly members-only website that features about 5 new t-shirts a month, designed by the Olsen twins. When you first join, you take a special style quiz that then matches you with you best choices every time new shirts arrive. If you follow the twins at all you know their passion for the perfect t-shirt, and this latest line exists to make them affordable for everyone.  

I cannot wait till they arrive! 
I totally plan on posting a "5 ways to wear it" blog about each tee when I get them, so keep checking back for that!

Monday 12 September 2011

Post a Comment